What Does Your SEO Agency Do?
Read the typical SEO blog, and you'll be treated to a veritable plethora of esoteric concepts...most of which are as unnecessary as using words like 'veritable', 'plethora' and 'esoteric' in the the intro of your page. This can make SEO difficult to navigate for businesses, as so many options make the steps to gain keyword ranking appear mystical in nature. Unfortunately for most of the people who call themselves SEOs, the process of rising within the search results appears to be mystical to them as well.
At VonClaro, we have a clear understanding of the SEO required to get you to rank, and we are not shy about sharing it:
Look at who currently ranks on the front page, audit their listed pages and identify the components our clients are missing to move them up the ranks.
Correctly make the adjustments required to ensure our client's own web pages are on par or exceed their competitor's own listed pages.
Develop tracking, and monitor success. Our client's competitors are also doing SEO, so monitoring their changes and preparing our counter is key.
Want Client SEO references? We've got them, and we will share.
Request Your Free Consultation Today
MOre About Vonclaro inc
The speed of the transition to cross device conversion by the average internet user has exceeded all original expectations. By the end of 2015, 70% of online purchases started on one device and ended on another. The majority of these initial searches began on a smartphone or tablet, and then crossed over to desktop. In the last year, conversions directly on mobile have increased from 7% to 18%, which means the public is becoming more comfortable with using their phone for purchases.
This informs us of the digital experience to come, as an almost 200% growth YoY in mobile direct conversions means companies not transitioning into quality mobile offerings will fall behind. The importance of attribution in the process of developing strategy surrounding the effective distribution of digital assets, sale of products/services, and the experience of a customer from any point of entrance to a company is clear. VonClaro has developed processes to ensure a multi-channel analysis is at the forefront for both planning, and for directing policy agreed upon by key stakeholders.
Client Assets Protection
Data theft in the digital marketing world has been growing rapidly. Companies across the globe are utilizing various methods to get ahold of the internal data sets a company accrues. VonClaro addresses this by utilizing strict security protocols in order to ensure that our client’s valuable info is kept out of the hands of competitors.
- Perimeter RFID doors with timed locks
- Inner doors security with PINs
- Fire proof filling cabinets for sensitive documents
- Shred bins conveniently located for staff use
- Previous 10 year employment history
- Previous 10 year living history
- Criminal background check
- Strict no-conflict policy
- All laptops hard drives are encrypted
- Anti-Virus protection is installed and managed on all devices
- USB ports disabled
- Cloud storage, such as dropbox, is blocked
- User accounts have restricted privileges on their computers
- Intrusion Detection is installed on the network
- Logins to desktops are two-factor authenticated
- Digital security training is provided to all staff
- Mock Phishing attacks are sent to test staff vigilance
- Staff are trained and audited on how to use and maintain randomized passwords everywhere
24 Hour Client Reporting Portal
Every VonClaro client is supplied access to a 24 hour reporting portal, which enables them to access real time information about their digital efforts. This covers SEO/SEM - Facebook, Google, Bing & More.